Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FIT style rockers at half the pric... good or not?

T

Tradewind

Mate

They won't fit your ECOTEC ride from what I have heard. They ain't never seen ECOTEC in USA. What they offer is for the older 3800 VN - VR. If you want these for ECOTEC you will have to hand the cash to FIT :)

cracker

Reaction score
yes the yanks are very big with ecotecs and motor so the m90 blown ecotecs.
and
hahaahaha its returns!

T

Tradewind

Cracker

Do you know what your talking about or are you just blowing raspberries? Put up a couple of links if you can

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Interesting, I'd be tempted if i knew they definitly fit an ECOTEC. . . .

crack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S V6 manual ute
Hi all...

This is what i said to zzperformance and what zzperformance said to me:

me said:
Hello

Will your 1.9 ratio modified rockers fit a 3.8L V6 ECOTEC engine found in the Australian Holden Commodore?
How much longer are you going to be producing these rockers?
What is required in addition to the rockers?

Thanks

zzperformance said:
They will work on your car with no additional modifications but we aren't currently producing them.

There you go.

cracker

Reaction score
Tradewind said:
Cracker

Do you know what your talking about or are you just blowing raspberries? Put up a couple of links if you can
nah im not bull shitting search l67 they call them i think.
they run them in a east-west set up and they make them go pretty quick search Intense racing in google they sell all part from hotting up ecotecs and blown ecotecs.

Optimus_Prime

Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 Clubsport R8
Cracker is right... the L67 in the USA is the same as the L67 here (supercharged 3.8L Ecotec, NA version is the L36 i think), though they are in a E/W FWD configuration. I think they refer to the ecotec as the series 2 Buick 3800, and the vn-vr v6 as the series 1 buick 3800.

They are pretty much exactly the same as what FIT offer in that "The seats have been welded in and remachined at a new location to achieve a ratio of 1.9".

Here are some others too:
http://www.3800performance.com/Merc...IWIN-RA&Category_Code=CVT_NSC&Product_Count=1

Last edited: