Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fitting of alloy nudge bar through/under hsv fiberglass front bumper

6L SSV Writeoff

Airbags work really well!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pak Ute SII
Just wondering if anyone has fitted an alloy nudge bar to the front of a vs ute with a non standard hsv type front bumper and if so how did they fit it with clearance issues underneath and smaller gap than standard bumper in front?

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
I had a clubby front bar on my ute ( fibreglass ) , with the intention of fitting a nudgebar.. the mounts were already on , but hidden well behind the bar , so off it came and i went back to the stock bar for the nudge bar to fit. Im now looking for the SS front lip..

So no.. i didnt do it as there was too much cutting to be done , and i dont think at the end of the day it wouldve worked

6L SSV Writeoff

Airbags work really well!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pak Ute SII
Cheers mate...I thought that might be the case. Do you know if a sedan front bar will fit onto the ute or do you have to find a ute specific front end?

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
no , all front panels from sedan wagon and ute interchange. The utes and wagons are 100mm ( roughly ) longer than their sedan counterparts