Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fitting VZ fronts seat to a VT - Airbag connetor?

BerlinaBen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2 V6 + VZ Acclaim Wagon
Hi,
I'm just in the middle of fitting a set of VZ berlina seats to my VT berlina. All fits well till I come to reconnecting the electrics. @ of the 3 plugs are the same, but the third is different. It has an extra pin. It appears to be the airbag connector. Has anyone done this before? Any help would be appreciated. Please!!

BerlinaBen

Reaction score
Members Ride
On closer inspection I have realised it's actuallly the connector for the electric height controls for the seat. Anyone re-connected one of these from a VZ to A VT before? I think I will just leve it disconnected untill I work it out.

BerlinaBen

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks dijm8. There is a couple of extra wires there so I have no where to connect them to at this stage. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

BerlinaBen

Reaction score
Members Ride
hmmmm... Got slack and have only just now decided to have a look at the wiring again and see whats going on there. Has any one else done this yet? Would be nice if I didn't have to pull the seat out again to trace the wires.:unsure:

BerlinaBen

Reaction score
Members Ride
Stopped being lazy and had a proper look at it. Just had to make a little link wire connect power to the electric seat adjusting motor. I should have just had a proper look atr it when I did it in stead of waiting for someone here to give me the answers!! It's been done for ages now, but I only just got around to updating this thread. ----lazy eh--