Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Posted today by one of my favourite youtubers, Peter Anderson. Just a great guy. I like the cut of his jib.

Anyway, he had a leak in the VE and had to find what was turning it into an indoor swimming pool.

Do yourself a favour and watch some of his other videos too. Some good old school skills at work in them. I’ve learned a lot from him. Stuff I’ve forgotten and stuff I’ve never known.

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
"which would be a stupid design" so like many bits of the VE?

I agree, $1billion dollars and we've got HSVs that are 10 years old with rust and filling with water...

Vespers86

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ve commodore omega
Posted today by one of my favourite youtubers, Peter Anderson. Just a great guy. I like the cut of his jib.

Anyway, he had a leak in the VE and had to find what was turning it into an indoor swimming pool.

Do yourself a favour and watch some of his other videos too. Some good old school skills at work in them. I’ve learned a lot from him. Stuff I’ve forgotten and stuff I’ve never known.
One of peter Anderson’s videos popped up in my YouTube video suggestions, he was restoring a Mitsubishi sigma. his car videos are enjoyable to watch, hopefully he posts more videos on the ve commodore

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Loved his Sigma project.