Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fixing Down a sub

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Whats the most efficient way of fixing down a sub? I know screws or that sort of stuff but I'm just interested to see how other people have done it.

Picture09003.jpg

mazzstein

Yeahhh Karrnntt.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrous 355 Stato
would like to know aswell

velcro, or a custom made boot helps

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Velcro tape works well.....just use some little countersunk screws to attach it to the underside of the box. Only the "hook" side of the tape.....it sticks to the carpet and stops it from moving (unless you like drifting or roll the car) ;)

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
you can get a 2 straps like on ya back pack with them pull fasteners and go around each side of the sub and around the lpg tank and pull em tight mine is like the cept facing through the back seat and looped through the parcel shelf steel. Amp maybe a problem. Could always make a cardboard template of the radius of the lpg tak and make some wood spacers and cover em in the carpet like the sub thats what i would do..

good luck mate

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
any non visual attempt ive ever made at securing a sub box has come undone. Velcro works, for a little while, ideally, finding somewhere to mount a bracket or hook, then feeding some type of strap through it, and either around the sub box, or attach it via the same way, to the sub box, if that makes sense....

Last edited: