Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fk you Telstra

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yep, that’s the ones who use the wholesale network. Boost and I believe Belong, have access to the whole retail network, and boost got access to 5G as of a few days ago……if that matters.
But can Boost and or Belong use VOLTE now? If not then they definitely don't have the ability to connect to every small cell.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Don’t know about Belong, but Boost certainly can

Currently, the only Telstra MVNO that allows WiFi and VoLTE calling is Boost Mobile.”

trel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Equipe Wagon
I'm with boost for that reason it's full Telstra network, not the wholesale network for all the MVNOs that use their cells. $300 for the year 300GB but buy a Sim on eBay for $250. It's the best value I've found for full Telstra network. VoLTE is active on mine and wifi calling. It's legit.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
A few years ago when I looked into cheaper prepaid plans for the kids mobiles I found most of the alternative retailers that ran on the Telstra network had in the small print that they used 'parts of the Telstra Network', or words to that effect.
Belong was the only one that I found had a coverage map that was basically Identical to Telstra's coverage for 3g & 4g.
Yeah I’m with “Belong”

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
A few years ago when I looked into cheaper prepaid plans for the kids mobiles I found most of the alternative retailers that ran on the Telstra network had in the small print that they used 'parts of the Telstra Network', or words to that effect.
Belong was the only one that I found had a coverage map that was basically Identical to Telstra's coverage for 3g & 4g.

Belong is Telstra owned. The coverage matches the other MNVOs however (exception of Boost)

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Belong is Telstra owned.
Correct but Belong is run as a completely independent entity. Telstra take no responsibility for Belong's total lack of any form of customer service.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Correct but Belong is run as a completely independent entity. Telstra take no responsibility for Belong's total lack of any form of customer service.
I'm not surprised, considering Telstra do the same to their own customers.