Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flabby's SV6 2010 VE Beast.

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Hey Guys,

Here are some updated shots of the upgrades I made to my SV6 :)

In the pictures below it shows you that I've put in my front lip, painted both lion badges black, I've debaged the car aswell, taken off the SV6 badge and all 3 SIDI badges aswell, I've installed my LED Headlights, I've also put in an XFORCE Cat-back with quad tip mufflers, sounds so much like a V8, I'm very happy with the sound of it aswell, and I've also painted my calipers yellow.

Enjoy!

Yellow Callipers.jpgLion Badge Black.jpgFront Bumper.jpgLights On.jpg

VE_Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Thunder Ute
Looks good mate!
Did you paint the calipers yourself?
I'm thinking about painting mine after seeing that.

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Looks good mate!
Did you paint the calipers yourself?
I'm thinking about painting mine after seeing that.

Thanks Alex!

I would've painted them myself but when I got everything done to the car I just told them to paint them while they're at it anyway,

They really stand out, I recommoned if you're not 100% in doing it yourself, it's probably best to get them profesionally painted, I just didnt want to risk it y'know?

VE_Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Thunder Ute
Yeah I know exactly what you mean mate.

I thought the same thing with my badges, I was too scared of scratching everything up and what not.

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much they charged to get the calipers done?

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Yeah I know exactly what you mean mate.

I thought the same thing with my badges, I was too scared of scratching everything up and what not.

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much they charged to get the calipers done?

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, I'm looking at the reciept right now and it isnt really stating how much I paid for the calipers to be painted, it only states the whole amount I pained to get everything done, with was $550... For installation of the headlights, debage, paint the lion badges black, paint the calipers and the front lip.

VE_Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Thunder Ute
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, I'm looking at the reciept right now and it isnt really stating how much I paid for the calipers to be painted, it only states the whole amount I pained to get everything done, with was $550... For installation of the headlights, debage, paint the lion badges black, paint the calipers and the front lip.

Cheers!
That sounds good i'll definitely have to look into doing it when I paint my rims and get panel beating done..

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
I've just upgraded my tail lights to the new LED ones, will post up some pictures when I get home from work! Stay tuned fellas! :)

l2eeFer13

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Maloo E3 2013
Hay did you get a full xforce catback system along with headers and cats?