Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flawnt

HOT OR NOT?

• Total voters

flawnt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
I'm in the northern suburbs. Bonnet is straight as. No dents, no paint flaking, no cracks etc. Just a shitload of stonechips. I might try touching em up and giving it a cut to smooth out the touchup blobs.

The rest of the car is perfect. The paints in awesome condition for it's age. Helps when I polish it every month.

If your around Coburg goto Concord Panels (my old work) they are pretty cheap compared to other places, say that I (andy) sent you and they should look after you

flawnt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Other then the bonnet (just personal taste) that looks bloody fantastic,wish I had your skills :) Well Done

thanks mate :)
Yeah they bonnet isn't for everyone. i bought it from a mate for $300, he got it for his car but wrote it off before putting it on, and my taiwanese bonnet dented too easy. still got the old one but.
lol and the bonnet clearly isnt made for the old v6, one nostril leads to my altenator and the other to my coil pack. recipe for disaster in rain haha
and it doesnt have washer jets. might try install the VE style ones in