Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flinders Street Protests 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
If your rights have been violated in any way you have the right to protest not matter what colour you are, white, black, green , blue, purple or yellow. Hold up traffic if you wish, close down the streets, waste police resources (we pay their salary after all) if it prevents just one person from getting bashed or hurt in any way, it was worth it.

Yes, okay, you may have the right to protest, but not in the middle of the city, blocking traffic. Holding up traffic, closing streets, wasting resources? what good is that going to do you? Simply more arse kicking from the police and fines and ****.

No.

Complain to the right resources, speak to the right people, get it done the RIGHT way, everyother person has to.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
this situation reminds me of the race related violence of cronulla (which coinsidently was on my bday). Its amazing how people are quick to identify their differences before their similarities. Im sure that if the people who mug these students actually met them in a different set of circumstances they might actually be mates, targeting people because of their racial differences is an ideology that belongs in the same period of time as the bronze age, back when the world was flat and sea monsters were a legitimate threat...

There is nothing that justifies this type of violence

keep cronulla out of it. its not the same as this

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Whats funny is, the guys who have been caught attacking these people aren't even white Australians. Funny that.

If you want to protest fine, do it where it doesn't effect LAW ABIDING citizens trying to go about their life. The stunts pulled by the group of thug idiots in Flinders st was nothing but a joke. If my mates were being bashed I would help them find the thieving scumbags who did it and return the favour. No need to protest. I just find it hard to believe that all these people protesting were mates...just another group of morons if you ask me.

Lastly, I am so over "Australia belongs to the Aboriginals"...bullshit, they didn't defend the land and lost it, should we start handing countries back to every race who may have once had run of a land? Europe would be ****ed, middle east would be ****ed, USA would be ****ed and even some parts of Asia. While aboriginals once LIVED on the land, that was about it.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes, okay, you may have the right to protest, but not in the middle of the city, blocking traffic. Holding up traffic, closing streets, wasting resources? what good is that going to do you? Simply more arse kicking from the police and fines and ****.

No.

Complain to the right resources, speak to the right people, get it done the RIGHT way, everyother person has to.

Emails and letters dont to sht. The only way to get the message across to the public is to cause a ruckus.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
keep cronulla out of it. its not the same as this

Maybe you didn't watch the news or read the papers. But the cronulla RACE riots was also about the RACIAL tension that flared up because of some stupid people.

What kind of idiot stabs someone for nothing, racial tensions flared up leading to the riots.

What kind of idiot bashes someone for nothing, racial tensions flared up leading to the protest.

See what im getting at!!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Emails and letters dont to sht. The only way to get the message across to the public is to cause a ruckus.

If you want to cause a ruckus, **** off to another country and cause, do not do it here.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Maybe you didn't watch the news or read the papers. But the cronulla RACE riots was also about the RACIAL tension that flared up because of some stupid people.

What kind of idiot stabs someone for nothing, racial tensions flared up leading to the riots.

What kind of idiot bashes someone for nothing, racial tensions flared up leading to the protest.

See what im getting at!!!

i know what it was about as i live there, the media spoke bs about most of it

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Whats funny is, the guys who have been caught attacking these people aren't even white Australians. Funny that.

I wasnt saying that white Australians attacked those Indians. I was disgusted buy the attitude towards this matter that other people had on this forum.
They came here cause the thought it's a great country, lets show them that is a great country. That attitude is not conveying a good message about our country.

If you want to protest fine, do it where it doesn't effect LAW ABIDING citizens trying to go about their life. The stunts pulled by the group of thug idiots in Flinders st was nothing but a joke. If my mates were being bashed I would help them find the thieving scumbags who did it and return the favour. No need to protest. I just find it hard to believe that all these people protesting were mates...just another group of morons if you ask me.

In Australian law, everyone has the right to a peaceful protest. They didnt hurt anyone during their protest. They didnt get arrested. Australian teachers protest many time a year, they also block traffic and close down streets. And the protest cause the want more money. tut tut tut thish is the kind of attitude which will give Australia a bad name.

Lastly, I am so over "Australia belongs to the Aboriginals"...bullshit, they didn't defend the land and lost it, should we start handing countries back to every race who may have once had run of a land? Europe would be ****ed, middle east would be ****ed, USA would be ****ed and even some parts of Asia. While aboriginals once LIVED on the land, that was about it.

Hmmm think... if people came to Australia from another country tomorrow and slaughtered everyone and raped women and stole our kids, how would you and I feel.
Personally, I would want to bash the fk outta those mf's

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you want to cause a ruckus, **** off to another country and cause, do not do it here.

This is the attitude thats fking up the country. You are giving yourselves a bad name.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I wasnt saying that white Australians attacked those Indians. I was disgusted buy the attitude towards this matter that other people had on this forum.
They came here cause the thought it's a great country, lets show them that is a great country. That attitude is not conveying a good message about our country.

People are allowed any attitude they damn well feel like. The only message being portrayed is if you don't like the law feel free to break it.

In Australian law, everyone has the right to a peaceful protest. They didnt hurt anyone during their protest. They didnt get arrested. Australian teachers protest many time a year, they also block traffic and close down streets. And the protest cause the want more money. tut tut tut thish is the kind of attitude which will give Australia a bad name.

Do I look like someone who agrees with striking and disrupting everyone's work/life that do not give a ****? These people are as bad as the Indians who caused the issues the other day. Blocking off streets by anyone does nothing except cause chaos for those who really couldn't care less. There are many other ways to get a message across without having a tanty and disrupting everyone else.

Hmmm think... if people came to Australia from another country tomorrow and slaughtered everyone and raped women and stole our kids, how would you and I feel.
Personally, I would want to bash the fk outta those mf's

So you hate all british? After all, they did that to India. Or did you forget about the colonisation of India? War happens, either fight back or give in. No point going on about it 220 years AFTER the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.