Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flinders Street Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Whats your point?

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
no point, he's just making fun of you is all

Also, this thread has nothing to do with muslims getting pissed about aussies having christmas.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Oh so you are discrediting what I am saying with newspaper that isn't even Australia? ****ing brainiac right there.

The news paper even mentioned 50,000 STUDENTS not 50,000 Indians, but Indian Students. Thats a ****ing **** load of one group covering just students.

How does it make a difference wether it's an Australian newspaper or not? If it was the BBC would you be calling it into question?

You can say what you like, but the fact is that you haven't presented any facts. I'm willing to admit the numbers are wrong, if you can show me more credible numbers. Until then you're just trying to bully your own agenda. Like I said, bring something to the table, then we can talk.

Fair go mate, as I said, it's not necessarily Indian, but I believe Muslim? that don't believe or celebrate christmas?
I know for fact certain (public) schools cannot do the celebrations anymore due to parents of these communities and cultures cracking the sads! I'm not talking neccessarily based on Indian race what-so-ever. As I will continue to say - if you don't practice the tradition, or believe in it, excellent, you're entitled to your own beliefs and whatnot, just don't stop US from doing it

No one is stopping you from celebrating whatever the hell you like. Is it a crime if they don't force you to celebrate it in school? Send your kids to a Christian school if you think Christmas should be part of the curriculum.

There's also no need to go around calling people "a first-class wanker."

Apologies. I stand by the rest of my comments however.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
no point, he's just making fun of you is all

Also, this thread has nothing to do with muslims getting pissed about aussies having christmas.

^^^^ what he said... :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
CLEARLY im not too multiculturally educated. I apologise if I have upset anyone!

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
it's pretty clear that this has hit a nerve and unfortunatly isnt going to go very far.

im going to close this cause i can realy see it getting 100% out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.