Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flying aussie flags on your car means you are racist.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
It does seem to me to be a bogan trend. I think the polled answers are telling. I know I'm an Aussie in Australia, I don't need to fly a flag to prove it or feel the need to show it as almost everyone else here is also Australian. Are flag fliers even more Australian? Pointless, we're getting as bad as the yanks with overblown ridiculous patriotism. Yeah, I think it's stupid.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
This country was built by convicts. What do they expect? If they don't like it maybe they should #### off. People's opinions in this country are starting to **** me. Everyday you turn on the news and someone is whining because someone said something about someone else.

SM1D3Y

aka Drew
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais L67
Iv seen people of all nationalities with those flags on their cars, are they all racist ?? Must have been a slow news day today :p

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
It does seem to me to be a bogan trend. I think the polled answers are telling. I know I'm an Aussie in Australia, I don't need to fly a flag to prove it or feel the need to show it as almost everyone else here is also Australian. Are flag fliers even more Australian? Pointless, we're getting as bad as the yanks with overblown ridiculous patriotism. Yeah, I think it's stupid.

Too right. I have no need to fly a stupid flag. I know where I live.

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY HSV SENATOR S1 GEN3
People just bitch about the smallest things we all say... get over it!!! we fly our flag they fly there's who the hell cares there flags if you take the colour out there just bits of cloth... and this nit wit of a brain doctor "we should be more kind to the boat people" stuff him he should look how all the tax payers money pays for all there **** when they get here and now they want to change the law to suit them and how the older people in this country don't get near what they get just because there affraid of there old home they can suck my D#%K!!! i'm a Aussie

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY HSV SENATOR S1 GEN3
nade under the chassis, i doubt they went far enough to protect that
oh that thing is decked out you could set a 10kg ied off under that and they would still be all good inside. 3inchs of rhs and 5inchs of shadder prof glass it would take a beating