Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flying aussie flags on your car means you are racist.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Meh, I classify these flags in the same category as reindeer antlers.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
The OP suggested 'more likely' to be racist. Its not cut and dry, black and white.....even non-flag fliers showed some potentially racist undertones.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
If thats racism tere is really no hope for Australia

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
OOOOOps im Racist, and i will very racist tomorrow as i will be flying 3 flags and a southern cross

22778_1319829043017_1449525347_889979_121702_n.jpg

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I'll fly 8 and get the f@&k off where full sticker :p

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
I wonder how many other first world countries would allow this sort of tripe. Germany? England? US? Doubt it. This is the only country the immigrants feel like they can take over from us. And now flying our national symbol is a sign you might be a racist?
If racism is defined as thinking that the country as a whole should stand up to all immigrants and pitch the "our way or the highway" motif, then I'm racist. Seems like every time they don't get their own way, they play the racism card.

And before people accuse me of being a typical full Australian bogan, I'm actually half Italian. Difference being, my grandparents contributed to this country without screaming murder when they didn't get their own way.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
What a bullshit filled mickey mouse survey.

This came from a very small sample size of 513 people and only around 100 people surveyed had ever put an Australian flag on their car.

From this 100 only around 40 people surveyed believed the white Australia policy helped Australia avoid some problems others had experiences..... this does not make them a racist by any means it just means they answered "yes" to a very loaded question.

This is hardly a convincing bit of evidence to start calling people with Australian flags racist. I don't know why the media gives these Muppets any recognition