Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foaming VH SLE

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Around 600 I think, about 3 years ago, maybe 650, it has 5 of the factory series 2 rims that came with it, those 17s are just sitting on it for fun

S2 rims FTw! best early factory rim ever i had a set o fpolished ones on my old vk calais looked mint. Theyre much nicer than factory calais mags interior looks clean aswell

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
oh you lucky barstard ! got a soft spot for first gen commodores (excluding vl of course LOL)!

how many k's she got ? looks bloody mint bud

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Just saw the interior pic, that interior is absoloutely mint. Love it.

Absoloute bargain for 600 bucks man........And you're right in what you say - you could sell it for 1500 - but in the scheme of things, 1500 won;t get you anywhere these days. When you have the space, its best to keep em. They'll only increase in value.

Are you actually serious you want to put an electric motor in it or were you just joking?

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Tha has the best interior ive ever seen !!! dont sell her, never!!!!!!!!

But hey if u wanna change the motor, theres no issues there, less polluition the better hehe :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Just saw the interior pic, that interior is absoloutely mint. Love it.

Absoloute bargain for 600 bucks man........And you're right in what you say - you could sell it for 1500 - but in the scheme of things, 1500 won;t get you anywhere these days. When you have the space, its best to keep em. They'll only increase in value.

Are you actually serious you want to put an electric motor in it or were you just joking?

Nah serious. You can buy an electric motor putting out 600 newton meters of torque (from idle speeds) right now anytime, it would be deadly fast and silient. Score a .gov rebate for the Solar pa.....power station on my roof so I can fill it up overnight. One day :)

Here's a link to blade electrics DIY kits http://www.bev.com.au/diy.htm they do electric conversions to modern small cars then sell them are new electrics but also sell all the stuff to do your own. The big motor AC90 on that page is what they use in buses and stuff like that, it would push a Commodore to 60 mph in the 5's half asleep.

Tha has the best interior ive ever seen !!! dont sell her, never!!!!!!!!

But hey if u wanna change the motor, theres no issues there, less polluition the better hehe :)

They are actually even better to sit in than they are to look at, famously good seats in those things :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Wow..........

aren't they incredibly small for what they are? Or is that just the pics?

Its a cool idea.........but I reckon a 308 would still be better. :p

hah no, that's a very big motor, it's a bus motor after all, half a meter long and 190 kgs (full of copper and magnets), not much lighter than a V8 really and then you need to jam the car full of batteries :). But you can get much smaller motors that aren't that heavy or much less powerful. But all that stuff is a bit to expensive and new right now. Batteries will be cheap and light soon enough that's when I'd be seriously thinking about this kind of thing. Sure you've seen this car but anyway just incase anyone doesn't think lectric power is good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_jwE0KdOk&feature=related

But don't worry the car will have a Holden V8 in it years before batteries: P

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
haha nice video, break ur neck in that car lol

those seats do look nice and soft, something id like to sitdown in and have a drink :D