Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foaming VH SLE

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
This is my next car, funny enough I allready own it:!) and have for a long time but it's unused just yet. It's kinda, break glass incase of emergency IE. VP crashing/Finding spare engine etc.

Alot of people will think, pull the 304 out of the VP RIGHT NOW, DO IT!. But no I kinda like the VP too :).

I've had a few people me offer around 1,500 for it a few times but I'm allways like umm ahh 1,500 well you can do much with that except pay some bills A VH SLE well that's classic and a very pretty car so I never sell it. You know the classic car you get and keep till your old :) I reckon this will be it for me. They were new when I was a kid, they were the model above what my parents could afford etc etc it all lines up.

Later this year after I have the 253 in it I'll get it registered, probably leave it like that for a while, Later on in the future I'd really like it to have a high powered electric motor in it. You can buy the motors right now no problem, just a bit pricey at the moment to do that kind of thing

62592d1239649981-foaming-vh-sle-slerez.jpg.jpg

9371d1134188003-my-new-baby-foam_racing_vh_sle_inside_front.jpg

9372d1134188003-my-new-baby-foam_racing_vh_sle_inside_rear.jpg

Attachments

• slerez.jpg.JPG
    slerez.jpg.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 2,962
Last edited:

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
mmm dark blue over silver... didn't you accidentally win this in an ebay auction aggggggges ago??

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
oh good! it's already got stuffed paint where the turbo should be :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
mmm dark blue over silver... didn't you accidentally win this in an ebay auction aggggggges ago??

Yes that's the one, few years ago now :), it was down the highway a bit and I put a silly low bid on it just to get it started. It didn't actually look as good as it is in the auction. So I had to break the news to the wife that I won it by acident :S lol. But then I went to pick it up and it was 10 times minter than I expected I was actually laughing driving it on the way home at how good a deal I scored. I wont be doing anything to it untill the VP is running how I want it to run (over 200rwkw) then I'll be chaging my interests to the VH I think. It's a pretty thing

Last edited:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
oh good! it's already got stuffed paint where the turbo should be :p

The maxium cubes you can put in a 1400kg car boosted is........ 253/4200

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
nice i love the 2 tone sle's i want to paint mine green and silver whats the interior like?