Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fog lights

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
Hey guys, this wouldn't happen to be a connector for the fog light button would it? If so would it be possible to wire up fog lights, to a button using that wiring?

cheers guys

Attachments

• 16052009167.jpg
    16052009167.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 258

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Can't tell from the picture but there should be connectors for foglights on both sides. Then it's just a matter of fitting lights and getting the genuine fog light switch and connecting it to the connector behind the headlight switch somewhere. Maybe a fuse and relay need to be plugged in too.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Also look under the fuse box lid in the engine bay, You will see 'Fog Light Relay' on the sticker. If there is no relay in that position but there is metal pins where the terminals of the relay would go, then the car is equipped with the fog light wiring.

Cheers

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
could also be traction control as both switches are on that side yet thers only one plug
also look down both sides behind your front bar (near the horns) there witll be a delphi connector if you can fit faglights :)

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
i remember seeing a delphi connector in the car somewhere baldric, ill check it out for sure tommorow. If the wiring is already there, that will save me alot of time, i was gonna wire up some fog lights to my parkers (dont know how but that was the plan) so if the wiring is already there, then all i can say is 'hells yeah'.