Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foglight help :(

filthgrinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS2
If it is an ex Telsra vehicle you might be using the plug for the lights always on option.

Thats what I was thinking as its a black plug, but i have pretty much torn the whole front right hand side of the dash open and cannot find another plug :( I keep looking and looking lol, even took the dash guages out before.

They are Navara? driving lights and the plugs seem to be very factory, running into a big black coil tube across the whole front end. The relay is in the correct place (according to the fuse map under the cover), but I see what you're saying, it makes no sense that they would remain on.

SAMO-87

Reaction score
Members Ride
02' VX Berlina 5.7L
Just my opinion, but if it's just to sell your car, pull the lights off to get a RWC. No use stuffing around with them trying to make them work, when the person who buys your car will most probably rip em off anyway..

If you think it'll help the sale, take them off, get RWC, put them back on, and just re-wire them on their own circuit.