Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Footwell lighting

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
@3rspecB is the puddle lamp loom a separate think loom we can buy or part of a bigger loom (much more expensive loom) within the Calais?

Footwell lights looms is part of main IP harness so not really and would be a massive job to replace. Calais V Puddle lamp looms for door trim is part of the door loom, can be bought but Redline BCM won't power the loom to the puddle lamp as it wasn't written in the Redline BCM. Easier to run wires to interior lights. A few on this forum have done it.

You have an MSE ? Puddle and footwell LED lights are standard on the Limited Editions.

Last edited:

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
Pax footwell light

In use

Pax door light

I Note my VF Redline has all the cut out sections. Including the door trims. Not sure about the wiring. I'll have to check mate.
I'm interetsed to see how you go.

Hmmm looks like the LED is the same in the door but the LED holder is different compared to the footwell one?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the part nos.
What were the prices if you can remember mate?

Wasn't much but i get a little better then trade price. Invoice at work so I'll post the RRP tomorrow.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wasn't much but i get a little better then trade price. Invoice at work so I'll post the RRP tomorrow.
Thanks mate. Reckon when you get a chance could you possibly post the part nos & prices for the led holder for the bottom of door trim and the separate loom for it as well?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate. Reckon when you get a chance could you possibly post the part nos & prices for the led holder for the bottom of door trim and the separate loom for it as well?

No worries can post the part no's tomorrow. No prices though as I'm doing something different for the door trim puddle lamps so never asked for price.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
No worries can post the part no's tomorrow. No prices though as I'm doing something different for the door trim puddle lamps so never asked for price.
All good mate thanks

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
You have an MSE ? Puddle and footwell LED lights are standard on the Limited Editions.
Yes, i have a Nitrite MSE auto. Gave up with the owners manual as it's all "if fitted this" and "if fitted that" since it seems written for all commodore variants. Holden should have written a specific version for each variant.

I've yet to drive it at night so hadn't noticed to be honest. Can't get past the intoxicating power and the hole in the tank :p

I should have gone into the garage and looked at the puddle lamps - My bad :rolleyes:

So thanks for the heads up :)

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the part nos.
What were the prices if you can remember mate?

List Price:
13582994 - $9.21ea exc gst
92291081 - $11.85ea exc gst

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride

Front Door trims puddle lamps:
92282206 (led lamp) x 2
92282208 (bezel led) x 2

Also i was mistaken, the door trim puddle lamp loom is part of the door loom, not a separate loom, so didn't get part no's as I'm not going to change the door looms.