Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] For Sale: 1988 S1 VN V6 - Central Coast NSW

JoshSvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan - The Beige Bandit!
The Beige Bandit is up for sale!

With much regret i put up my daily driver for sale. Is a great car that with some extra love that i'm not able to give it at the moment could be an even better car. It hasnt been a burnout machine, in the 3 years i've owned it it hasnt done 1! Would love for it to go to a good home where it will be looked after and fixed up into the car it deserves to be. Gets compliments when she is nice and shiny after a polish. I really dont want to sell it but paying for a wedding and is surplus to our needs now. Forgot it also has brand new berlina tail lights.

Its a Fleet Pack car, and is ex government.

ITEM: 1988 Series 1 VN Sedan,

PRICE: $1200 Firm

YEAR: Build plate states it was built on the 2nd November 1988, ( which makes it rather hard to sell seeing as thats also my birthday )

SERIES: VN

BADGE:
Executive

ENGINE: Bog Stock Series 1 V6. Has had the timing chain and tensioner replaced along with the crank angle sensor and harmonic balancer plus waterpump and exhaust ( standard ) around 5 months ago. Drives very well and is smooth on the freeway but has the usual series 1 rattle.

TRANSMISSION: Auto with oil cooler

COLOUR: Beige, or Holden called it Mink

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Exterior is straight, with some rust at the base of the rear screen and top of the front screen.

INTERIOR CONDITION: 8 out of 10, Rare Mulberry colour. A/C doesnt work but is fitted.

WHEELS: 15 inch chasers

TYRE CONDITION: Near new tyres on front, only purchased them last rego and good tyres on the rear, heaps of life left in them and no problems with rego.

ODOMETER: Odometre works but is not original to the car, i replaced the grey gear in it when i got it as it didnt work.

SERVICE HISTORY: Serviced every 5000km since i have owned it the last 3 years.

REGO OF CAR: PFV 332 NSW

REGO TILL: 16th May 2015 - Wont need a rego inspection for the next 6 months

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC:
No RWC provided

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
COD only, no transfers no cheques

CONTACT DETAILS: Email [email protected] or pm me here

OTHER INFO: Is very reliable car and has served us well. She has some lumps and bumps but is in overall good condition, i would jump in it tomorrow and drive to Perth i have that much faith in it.

Has a tow bar fitted with wiring to a flat 7 pin plug. New sway bar links and rubbers in the front plus the engine work already mentioned.

Does need a new water pump gasket as it has a slight leak but doesnt effect the car, i drive it every day.

PICTURES:

Car has a grey boot garnish fitted but comes with the beige one too. UHF radio not included in sale, No holes were cut to fit the radio and no holes drilled.