Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] For Sale: Genuine VE Series 1 SS-V Head Unit with paired HVAC Control Module & AUX-In

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up preferred. Delivery may be organised at buyers expense.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD (Alternate payment methods can be organised)

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: Here is what the Head Unit looks like installed in a Series 1 VE SV6:
IMG_0317_zps931cb0ad.jpg

IMG_0320_zpsc0ea714d.jpg

ITEM: Genuine Holden VE Series 1 SS-V Head Unit with matched HVAC Control Module & Rear AUX-In RCA cables. The Head Unit has had the Video In Motion (VIM) mod completed. This can be installed in any Series 1 VE including Omega, SV6, SS etc... The Head Unit was installed in my VE SV6 and is in AS NEW condition. Being sold as the car has now been sold. Can be supplied with removal & installation instructions if required. Item was purchased new genuine from JHP Vehicle Enhancements in Blackburn, VIC.

CONDITION: USED in AS NEW condition

PRICE: $400.00 Negotiable/Open to offers

PICTURES: Photos are from the JHP website, but are an equivalent representation of what will be supplied.

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Yep it's a straight up plug and play job into any Series 1 Omega, SV6, SS, Calais. I can print off the workshop manual instructions that run through step by step on how to remove the interior and swap over the head unit and paired HVAC module. All factory wiring plugs into the new head unit just like the factory Omega head unit, as the head unit is a Holden factory option.

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
You won't need to change the surrounding air vents. The head unit is installed without any modification to the surrounding air vents and trim.
Your Omega's air vents setup will remain in place with the little screen between the LHS and RHS air vents.

Yes60l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Hey mate,

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what features does this gave over the standard ss unit?

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Main feature would be the colour screen display which can accept video and audio input via any RCA device (Yellow, White & Red plugs) So a DVD player, reverse camera etc...

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
It definitely will. I had the unit installed in my 2007 VE SV6 with single zone AC, but took it out prior to selling my car with the original head unit. As the head unit is being sold with a paired HVAC module, it will be a plug and play install. Obviously unless you install the AC vents for dual zone AC, the car will still only have a single zone AC system.

stevie69

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute
hey mate im pretty keen on this, is it still for sale? if so can you message me on 0420 489 008 cheers