Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] for sale vlt engine + turbo set up + other stuff

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
hey there i have a vlt sitting at home and ive lost interest in it and would like to recover my money back so i decided to wreck it.

i have a genuine A8 motor and every thing need to put it into your vl execpt the pipe from the turbo to air box.

i was hoping to get around $2000 as it is genuine and everthing is there from the ecu to the exhaust even wiring lume.

i have no idea how many km the engine has done as it isnt the original engine for the car. i drove it home from rose bud on a trade plate and didnt miss beat.

i havent stared it in ages but should fire straight up off a jump start welcome to come check it out and drive if your keen.

email me at [email protected]

the engine is completely stock. ive seen turbo setups go for about $1500 on ebay and a A8 engine completely dis mantled sold for about $350

also i have a 5 spd manual box and everything to convert yout vl to a 5 spd manual was hoping for about $600 its not a turbo box well i couldnt find a part number on it so im guessing it isnt.

and a vl lsd disk brake ass end asuming a vlt diff lsd but needs a wheel bearing. hoping for around $500 and ill replace the wheel bearing for free if i get $500 for it.

and the rest on the car open to offers all parts for sale.

again email me at [email protected]
:lock:

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
open to offers.. any decent offer wont be knocked back need the car gone

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
bump

need to sell asap want to buy paintless dint removal tools before christmas so i can earn some extra cash

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
complete car $2500 i need it gone. someone must be doing some kind of conversion out there

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
would only sell the tuRBO and motor together sorry. $2000 ono for the setup and motor. or $2500 for the whole car