Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] For sale: VR SII Berlina parts

Chris_vr

HVY-MTL
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Executive
Level 2 dash has the tacho, speedo and heat, fuel right?
If so I can sell you the whole stupid thing if u like???

Wheels and tyres are good, but not looking to trade, sorry!

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Level 2 dash has the tacho, speedo and heat, fuel right?
If so I can sell you the whole stupid thing if u like???

Dont really want the whole thing lol, but how much for the whole thing with postage to Vic 3850.

VP stock

Live fast die young
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Would the power window stuff fit a vp ??? if so how much for them is it all four? or just front two?

MizzVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Impreza MY05 WRX STi
how much you want for wheels & tyres then?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
$60?????

I don't know how much shipping would be, but I'm going by other prices here

Nah thats alright mate, I only need the globes, so dont want to pay to much :p, but cheers anyway.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Would the power window stuff fit a vp ??? if so how much for them is it all four? or just front two?

I'm also interested in this price... Could probably pick up too. I drive a VS though so i know they'll fit.

Nah thats alright mate, I only need the globes, so dont want to pay to much :p, but cheers anyway.

Dude just go to a holden dealer, or even repco might have them. Like less than $5 a piece.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

Physically the same, and will fit. Wiring MAY be different, but pretty sure its all the same anyway.

I

Dude just go to a holden dealer, or even repco might have them. Like less than $5 a piece.

Holden want $10.50 a globe at trade price, and suggest you swap them all at once, as its common once one globe goes, for the rest to go apparently. Theres like 13 globes :p

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Holden want $10.50 a globe at trade price, and suggest you swap them all at once, as its common once one globe goes, for the rest to go apparently. Theres like 13 globes :p

Jesus, your dealer sucks. Mine were cheap. And you must mean the indicator/engine/cruise..etc globes.. I thought you meant the ones that light up the back of the cluster. Theres only 4 or 5 of them from memory. And i only replaced one. Replace the others when they blow.