Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

For the Missus

boyley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute and Calais V
Well not to be outdone the missus wanted an upgrade from the Honda, so she convinced me to get a Calais. I said ok but it has to be BLACK and a V8. So heres the result, two weeks old lowered 40mm and tint. Thats it for now.

LUXO6L01.jpg

LUXO6L04.jpg

LUXO6L03.jpg

boyley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute and Calais V
Nice Ride Mate, :) Blacks always a fun colour to look after. haha..

Ryan he photoshopped the number plate so you cant see the full thing, hes number plate isnt M8. :)

Thanks for the nice comemnts guys. Speaking of looking after it, on delivery I spent the whole day on the paint. Farecla G10 to clean paint and remove any minor blemishes applied by hand. Then a coat of maguires polish then a coat of Liquid Gold Class Wax.

Looks a treat clean.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Back in Black! :yeah: bloody nice mate, agreed you have to be anal about cleaning it ;) So those the updated wheels they get now, not bad I like the first set they had and now magically on mine :yeah:. Congrats on purchase ;) Lastly what's this "convinced" crap, you got one cause you and the wife wanted one! plain and simple lol

boyley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute and Calais V
Back in Black! :yeah: bloody nice mate, agreed you have to be anal about cleaning it ;) So those the updated wheels they get now, not bad I like the first set they had and now magically on mine :yeah:. Congrats on purchase ;) Lastly what's this "convinced" crap, you got one cause you and the wife wanted one! plain and simple lol

Damn, you got me, hope shes not online:whistling