Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Force Flow intakes

F

foxthor

Check this link out, http://www.force-flow.com/

They recon that it can give power increase of 4-8%.... similar idea to a turbo/supercharger but worked on an electrical motor run by the battery.

What do you think, would it really give a power increase worth its price of $340

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
The site doesnt sound to bad, and i don't mind the Force Flow Voltage Stabilizer ! either, might buy one... oneday :)

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
This has to be the biggest load of crap on the net. Their promo says it can move UP TO 1000CFM of air, that wouldnt even give you 1PSI on most cars :) Lol my 5L would be moving about 850CFM.

Your much better off spending money on one of those toyota superchargers and fitting that to your engine at least that will give you a few pound of boost.

cheers
Scott

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Like everything. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
electric superchargers.....stay away! a commodore V6 will consume roughly 671cfm at 100%VE.....
The alarming bit was that they say..."the engine management system reads the extra air coming in, so it puts in extra fuel...thats where the extra power comes from"....so really, it wouldnt provide any more that 1 pound at that rpm.....just stay away...i've been burnt by cheap crap...it's not good..