Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ford and Nissan

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
hows that an improvement for ford? if it's anything like the VL it's will bring ford down.

what the f_ck is that meant to mean? thats such a dipsh_t comment.

GLD-086

Reaction score
what the f_ck is that meant to mean? thats such a dipsh_t comment.

I think he's talking about, the cost of importing the RB30, which almost sent Holden bankrupt.

Not the car itself.

bjvan2003

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 30th anniversary ea ford wagon
HAHAHA! Ford merge with Nissan, i would like to see that! NOT!

Ford isd too big to contemplate a merge with such a piss ant company in comparison!

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Oh I see...I wondered that myself...I've always had a soft-spot for VL's...they can look bloody cool with just a nice paint job and set of wheels. Of course, that crook bloody square-gauged dash could use some modification...:whistling

A guy at work bought a VL Calais Turbo a couple of years back...bright red, immaculate condition, dark windows, aftermarket set of chrome 17's...god-damn that's a good looking car! Goes like a cut snake too.

GLD-086

Reaction score
Oh I see...I wondered that myself...I've always had a soft-spot for VL's...they can look bloody cool with just a nice paint job and set of wheels. Of course, that crook bloody square-gauged dash could use some modification...:whistling

A guy at work bought a VL Calais Turbo a couple of years back...bright red, immaculate condition, dark windows, aftermarket set of chrome 17's...god-damn that's a good looking car! Goes like a cut snake too.

Yeah but how many owners, with 9/10 second VLTs, really care about, what the dash looks like?:D

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
I think he's talking about, the cost of importing the RB30, which almost sent Holden bankrupt.

Not the car itself.
;) :thumbsup: spot on, at the same time it wasn't it own, but thats just me.

still have a soft spot for the ol VL and i don't know why :confused: