Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fords are junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
meh im a ford man through and through... How ever befor u kick me off here.. i do admire a very well done up holden... or nissan... or mazda or any well done up car for that matter.
to me i feel more stable in a ford then a commodore in corners. i must admit that the weakest point to all fords up untill recent ones were there automatic trans. they sap a heap of power from the fords. if u r lucky to get one with a T5 behind the block... they hammer... i know :) anyway im just rambelling. im sure the commo with the 5 speed T5 behind it would go just as hard.

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
i just searched up this... think this is a lil funny

Attachments

• Crap car.jpg
    Crap car.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 590

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
i've driven about 4 fords in my life and was very disappointed, though i dont mind the ranger for a company car but i'd never buy one personally

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
hmm seems to work when i searched for it ??:thumbsup:

Attachments

• shitbox.jpg
    shitbox.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 354

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
hmm seems to work when i searched for it ??:thumbsup:

Nice photo shop u did there... cause u forgot ti change the search resault name where is says "1387 resaults found for FORD FALCON" :p meh im just bored :thumbsup:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
fail....... just tried and no results came up
but i tried fag car and found this interestingly enough:whistling ( please note i have nothing against gay people just stuck up ford people)
View attachment 65976

Dear god. Are you serious? You actually searched what i said? I really wouldn't have posted that if i was you. I really was only joking, there was no seriousness to my post about Holdens being shitboxes that break down all the time.

LOL!!!!!!!

I'd drive a BA / BF XR8, XR6T or FPV ute / sedan over any Holden VY and after no questions asked.

gslrallysport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ AWD One Tonner
you guys aren't trying hard enough! :p

Attachments

• worst car in the world.jpg
    worst car in the world.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 623

hoon_FG

Reaction score
Members Ride
468rwhp FG FPV F6
Dear god. Are you serious? You actually searched what i said? I really wouldn't have posted that if i was you. I really was only joking, there was no seriousness to my post about Holdens being shitboxes that break down all the time.

LOL!!!!!!!

I'd drive a BA / BF XR8, XR6T or FPV ute / sedan over any Holden VY and after no questions asked.

Don't worry mate, there's a lot of disillusion people in this world thinking holden is the bomb... what a joke! :D
When I bought my first ford I couldn't believed where I've furked up. never looked back since. :yeah:

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
Dear god. Are you serious? You actually searched what i said? I really wouldn't have posted that if i was you. I really was only joking, there was no seriousness to my post about Holdens being shitboxes that break down all the time.]

pfffft i was bored

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
Don't worry mate, there's a lot of disillusion people in this world thinking holden is the bomb... what a joke! :D
When I bought my first ford I couldn't believed where I've furked up. never looked back since. :yeah:

only holden ive ever own is bazza... and i didn't have a choise in the matter lol for me i like cars that handel and ford suspention on there older cars were better then the holdens... im talking about Pre EA... plus ive always felt safer in fords... just seem to be more planted.. or is it cause they r slower.... HMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.