Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forgiato rims in perth/ australia?

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Hey guys as I explained in my "My Ride" thread about my VE Clubby R8, I told you guys I was gettin some Forgiato Rims for my Clubby from the states for about $5000.00 US... well thanx heaps to this poxy resession they are now gonna cost me $9600.00 US plus postage to australia so I said cat ya and didnt end up buying them :( I know Tempe tyres sell them here in australia ha! but they want $12500.00 for them... :( but that includes tyres tho but still... :( so does anyone know of any other good, i meant excellent tyre places in australia I could try to find Forgiato rims..? Cheers

Danny.

Welcome to Forgiato Designs

check out their gallery... :yeah:
Forgiato
go2 the bottom of this page and click all other makes and scroll down until you see their "Pontiac G8" ahaha :yeah:

Last edited:

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
haha I know aye... did you check out the link to their site i put there.? OMG haha I seen a red VZ Clubby R8 in perth with the exact rims i want rite down to the colour and size :yeah: I want 22" chrome Forgiato Tello rims :yeah:

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride