Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Formula VN: what makes them special?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
what size wheels did they have 14's or 15's?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
15's by the looks of things....

S

stbitch

hey dude my mums got one there a concept car they brought it out with the ss kit they have bigger cam and throttle body but the people didnt like the touchie throttle so on the ss the put smaller cam and throttle body and yes they are aberlina but they bloody go like a cut cat

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
So they were like sorta a "test/trial car" so to speak for the SS?!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm sure they only came out in this colour........

I saw one of these today in town, it was a two tone. Silver over grey. Looked a little odd...

Geoffrobertson

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v8 formula Holden by design
The vn formula was a option up concept car made by Holden by design they are very quick and rare only 500 ordered from the manufacture of v8s they have metallic paint ,tinted widows ,
15 inch challenger wheels Holden by design on rear of car Holden by design body formula body
kit ,fe2 suspension, internal phone with holder bucket ,hands free ,they have a limited slip diff
different cam and throttle body very touchy and fast .and as with the slr torana some people did just put stickers on a v6

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The vn formula was a option up concept car made by Holden by design they are very quick and rare only 500 ordered from the manufacture of v8s they have metallic paint ,tinted widows ,
15 inch challenger wheels Holden by design on rear of car Holden by design body formula body
kit ,fe2 suspension, internal phone with holder bucket ,hands free ,they have a limited slip diff
different cam and throttle body very touchy and fast .and as with the slr torana some people did just put stickers on a v6

This post needs pics.