Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum_Lurker's VFII Redline

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Lurker feel free to post more pics, your car is stunning and the exact spec that I want for my MY17 Redline.

What sort of pics are you after EternityDre? Let me know and I'll see what I can get for you. I thought I'd covered every angle there was to see so far.

nfh2fk.jpg

4so2zm.jpg

PS: I'm still loving it!

Last edited:

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Thanks for the extra pics. Nothing specific in mind, your earlier pics were beauties so just anything else you post is a treat given the spec.

For those of you asking about MY17, my understanding is that MY17 will be announced around October (this is standard). I assume you will be able to place orders around November.

I was told just the other week there is up to a 5 month delay on Redline with custom options. On one hand this might improve given Cruze production is stopping. On the other hand, there will be the biggest demand yet for MY17 models as they're the last model.

Rcoyt94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv redline series 2
i normally get around 11 - 11.5L/100kms. with my best 'score' being 9.9L/100kms.

I struggle to get my below 14l/100 and that's including city/highway driving everyday. I had a ve series 2 ssv and that stayed around 11.5l/100.

My Vf has 6000k on the clock so unsure if it will improve.

John Revill

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.2L A6
Well I just pulled out the R10 relay. Its the black one in boot with the following ID numbers printed on it (well at least it was on mine): 13500128 and 0248

The green ellipse below is where the relay 'was'.

xm5uzl.png

Afterwards I started the car and I'm quite certain it sounded louder. I'll find out when I take it for a drive to work tomorrow morning.

Any chance this relay is being used for something else as well. I have a VF Series I without bimodal exhausts and I have this relay in my rear box.