Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Found My Pride And Joy

killarava2day

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL BT1...VL Group A SS
I was shocked to find my VL gone last Saturday...even more shocked to have it recovered two days later. Being the car it is...see avator...I would've thought it'd be in pieces, or had been rebirthed. The guy from the tow yard suggested I buy a tatts ticket!

Only damage was the entry point, same as yours, shagged lock and housing, stereo and speakers gone...but thankfully otherwise ok.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Good to hear. We are both very lucky.

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
after reading this ive decided on getting a killswitch! id hate to have my car stolen! well at least you got it back in one peice. My mate who is an apprentice mechanic has a vs and sed he wired a killswitch from somewhere into his auto gear stick. so the car starts in park like usual, but as soon as they try to shift it out of park into drive or reverse the car turns off. not a bad idea but i wouldn't have a clue how he did it. he tried to explain but sounds really complicated. So yeh just an idea for those of u who own an auto...

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Glad to hear you got it back.

Last edited:

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
i waited there for about 2 hours for them to come back, the police waited about 30mins but then they buggered off, so it was just me waiting haha. All my mates were at school at other end of town so they couldnt come. I was kinda scared cause the guy who stole it must have been a huge dude. He had his shoes in the car and they were size 15, and some of his clothes that were in my car were all huge.

And another thing that really pisses me off about the law is that if i bashed him with a baseball bat, i would get in more trouble then he would for stealing my car. It happend to a mates dad. They came home and found someone braking into there house so friends dad belted him up and tied him to a tree on the main road and put a sign next to him saying"im a theif" Friends dad got in heaps of trouble and got sued and all this crap and the guy who broke into there house pretty much got off.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Let him try and stand over you, Then you fear for your life and you are so scared that the only thing you can do is protect yourself you are in fear for your life. This is a loop hole in the law i have seen it i have been told by a cop about it.
I once got king hit from behind and my nose was broken all because i pushed this bloke away that came at me, Told him too F-off. And turned and crack, Now by the law i could have chased him down and beat him within a inch

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
did u ever find out who stole your car man, i heard rumours but i dont know if they are true

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Na never found out who stole it. The police didnt give a ****. No revenue so they didnt care. What rumours you here?