Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Found My Pride And Joy

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Alright i will tell you guys the story. As some of you know last monday car got stolen. I thought all hope of ever getting it back was over. Even last friday i went to the cop shop and they said even if you do get it back its going to be burnt or damaged.

Well thismorning i was in class and get a call from the cops saying they found my car in bradon. Well i got my mum to drive me there, i was expecting it to be sitting on brakes with no wheels and all dented up. I came around the corner and there she was. Wheels and all. Very dirty and rubber all up the side from burnouts. My lock nuts on the wheel have been hacked at but they couldnt get them off. Thank god for my lock nuts. Window broken from where they got in. Ignition pulled apart. And all my locks are stuffed. I have attached some pics.

This is where it starts getting weird. In my car there were clothes, CDs smokes, and a remote off a CD player that isnt mine. There were 5 cans in the back seat full of petrol, And just a hole lot of other crap that isnt mine. The bloke that reported it said there are often stolen cars there, because its in an alleyway kinda thing, so they just leave the car there and walk over to the city then come back and drive off again. I waited there for a couple hours but they didnt come back. Lucky for them.

Another very weird thing i found happend when i got home. They stole my halagen light globes from my head lights but left my stereo and speakers??? Oh and they stole my petrol cap. Well they took part of the stereo, they took the front panel off my cd player and took it with them, so now im left with a head deck without the front panel. They also took my seat covers and sunnies and cds and all my other stuff that was in my car and replaced them with all there stuff. I cant get the boot open yet because of the stuffed lock but i looked in there through back seat and there are 3 stocky rims with tires in there, and another tin of petrol. If I didnt have my lock nuts my wheels would have been gone and my car would have been put through a lot more burnouts.

All and all my car is good. No structual damage or anything. And still runs fine. The police told me im a very lucky boy because 99% of found stolen cars are burnt out or have damage to them. Im over the moon. Just need to fix her back up again. I recon if they didnt find it soon she would have been burnt out or smashed up. I also drove it home. I just put a screw driver in ignition thing and she started 1st go. Dam i love my VN:yeah: Oh i also got a speeding fine today. It hapend last wednesday when car was stolen. They got caught at the other side of canberra by a speed camera. They have been driving it around canberra for over a week and it still had my rego plates on and everything. How stupid are these people. i have half canberra looking for that car. they were gonna get caught sooner or later.

Ive attached pics of where they tryed to get my lock nut off, My smashed window, My ignition, Dirty burnout wheel, And broken door and boot locks.

Attachments

• Boot-lock.jpg
    Boot-lock.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 188
  • Smashed-window.jpg
    Smashed-window.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 210
  • ignition.jpg
    ignition.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Dirty-burnout-wheel.jpg
    Dirty-burnout-wheel.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 228
  • lock-nut.jpg
    lock-nut.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Door-lock.jpg
    Door-lock.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 187

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Good to hear,hope you get it back up to scratch soon.

OFFiTS

..::kRiiSSi::..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn SS
What bastards to do that! Hope they get caught.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Hmm, free stockys. Karma works all things out over time.

Good to hear you've got her back.

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
dont under stand why people do this hey. its heartbreaking to see your pride and joy get thrashed around like it doesn't matter. these r the sort of people that need to get a good bashing and shown that thats wat u get for doing this ****.

cheers
ryan

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
very very very lucky mate, time for a immobiliser and alarm me thinks.

glad to see you got it back and in not tooo bad condition

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Nice to see you got it back and I hope the wheels in the boot are interceptors:)

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
How much would a stage 3 mmobiliser and good alarm cost. and where do i get one from. As soon as my cars back on the road i will go get one

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Have you updated your insurance yet?