Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Frangipani stickers!!

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Yeah dont like the stickers, they look so much better on my car seat covers on the swift:p

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Grrrr... exel's just annoy me... period but that sticker makes them worse...
EXCEL'S :bang: :bang: seems every second one has those damn stickers on them!! it all came to a head after i saw them on the back window of a nice looking commodore :bang:

The chicks seem to love those franga stickers as much as the male version them southern cross stickers... Once a mate pointed them out to me i see them everywhere now its become a real hatred. He was nearly to the point of climbing a tower and shooting drivers of the cars, so i thought being such a loyal mate id buy a set to put on his car with him unaware. Put some on the rear window of his ute, some on his tail gate and a really big one on his mudflaps. He spotted the rear window ones straight away but the others he drove around with for a few days till his work mates pointed them out to him.
The southern cross stickers were good to start with.... but lately, a lot of people are using the southern cross for the wrong reasons... rather than it being a symbol of national pride like they should be, a lot of people are using them as a nationalistic racist symbol, almost like the White Australia Party re-born..... and i detest racism of any kind.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Dont really mind them at all...makes it easier to pick out the females driving while croozin with a few mates.....too many males down here drive gay little cars lol....