Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Free!!! Black 202, and 253's (many parts also)

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
Free to pick up in Brisbane, complete 202 Engine with gearbox, been sitting for 2 years, was originally meant to be project, did not happen. Paid $300 for it 2 years ago. Was apparently good at the time and only pulled out to make way for rally car project (later viewed car and was legit case, sole by business)

Engine and gearbox, sitting upright on partial exhaust in Stafford Heights, Brisbane, free to pick up - NB: WILL need engine crane to pick up.

Also free to collect is two complete 253 blocks and assorted parts. Block, heads, crank, pistons etc etc etc. Also part of incomplete project. Various other items for SALE including CAI for VH Commodore etc. These are in Enoggera, Brisbane.

PM for further details.

(Genuine reasons for giveaway, were for my Old VK and my rommmates VH, I now have the VY and he has a Super Calais VT... No motivation to develop the older girls at the moment. :) )

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Pending confirmation from a friend of mine within the next 24hours, consider this all gone :)

Will advise you once I know for sure.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
interested in the CAI intake for the VH do u no if it will fit 202 black?

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
the CAI is for a 253 VH - as such the filter hole is in the centre, and moulded to fit under the bonnet... so no, sorry dude.

I will get a full list of parts tonight, and prices on the performance parts.

I believe there is also a quadrajet carbie, brand-new import, jetted for a mildly worked 253. Cost around $450, beleive will be sold for $350... Sorry for the ambiguities, will post more tonight. :)

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Sorry mate, but my friend says he has all the engines and bits that he needs, so no go here.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
no probs, thanks for letting me know mate. :)