Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Free games! Wooooot!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hi all,

The Official Ubisoft Online Store - Search Results

Above link is free games to download! Look at all games for sale and a lot are free for an unknown time. When you checkout, the bill should be $0.00

Yes, I know a lot would download them other ways but this way is legit and free!

Mods - Delete this if links aren't allowed, just want to share the love!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Good find man!!!

A lot of them are addon's to an original game (map packs, scenarios etc), but youre right.... there are some freebie complete games too!
Thanks for posting.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Enjoy mate, for those at work you can go through the entire checkout process and you then receive an email with a link to download games. This allows you to secure all the freebies and download them when not on work Internet. I am pretty sure it allows you 30 days to download it at will.

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
So anyone actually got this to work? I've tried Firefox / IE and every work around I can think of, keeps hanging at checkout and giving me a java error or in IE download a file called 'store' (which is the error in txt format)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Crickey there are a lot of games that I want there. Awesome work mate!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
So anyone actually got this to work? I've tried Firefox / IE and every work around I can think of, keeps hanging at checkout and giving me a java error or in IE download a file called 'store' (which is the error in txt format)

Hi mate, with chrome it glitched when loading checkout. It would show mumbo jumbo every time. I refreshed the page and it advanced to the next as it should when refreshed. Hope this helps, I have already downloaded and tested a few. All good!

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
ok, got that method to work with Firefox. IE just kept hanging with errors on page. Now do I just wait for the download link email as I got sent an order confirmation one with no links attached? (If this is the process for paying customers I'd never shop with Ubisoft).

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Its not free anymore!!!! :(

It was just a second ago ....