Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Free Novelty 'P' and 'L' Plates ~ SwordFish

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Got mine too but probs won't use it as it's a sticker. I think they'd sell heaps more if they were magnetic.

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
Got mine too but probs won't use it as it's a sticker. I think they'd sell heaps more if they were magnetic.

LOL they are stickers??? Oh ****, better rip mine off the back bumper.

And Remember, Dont Thank Me, REP ME!

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
they sent me the wrong 1 dammit. I asked 4 the storm trooper in the red P and they sent me the fairy

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
they sent me the wrong 1 dammit. I asked 4 the storm trooper in the red P and they sent me the fairy

hahaha maybe they just knew what you really wanted! i got my storm trooper ones today, i dont think im gonna put them on just yet, maybe ill put them on when my current ones fall off again.

thanks again Swordfish for letting us all know about this :D

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
hahaha maybe they just knew what you really wanted! i got my storm trooper ones today, i dont think im gonna put them on just yet, maybe ill put them on when my current ones fall off again.

deep deep down i do want the fairy ones lol NOT!!!! oh well i will try again and c if i can get the right 1 this time lol

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I was thinking since they were stickers , just to stick them to the normal p plates with suction caps . dunno thou lol

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
This is taken direct from there website!

Thanks for visiting HOTPL8s.

With the launch of our innovative patent pending Novelty Probationary Sticker Sets we want you to be one of first to have them.

We have a limited number of "L" & "P" Sticker Sets to give away absolutely FREE of charge (valued at $9.95) and the postage and handling is also FREE (valued at $3.50).

When these sets run out we also have a limited number of "L" &" P" Sticker Sets to give away where all you will need to pay is the small postage and handling fee of $3.50.

Now imagine what your friends will say when they see you driving around with the latest fashion accessory on your vehicle.

If you would like to claim your HOTPL8's Novelty Probationary "L" or "P" Sticker Set please fill in the form below.

Depending upon your delivery address it may take up to 21 days for delivery.

Thanks again.

PLEASE DON"T KEEP US A SECRET!!!!
LOL :wax:

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ

As i like to say, Please, Dont thank me, REP ME!