Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Free Novelty 'P' and 'L' Plates ~ SwordFish

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
First of all, Guys im not a spammer, im simply doing this to share the love.

Just letting all you P/L plate lovers out there know that "Hotpl8s" are giving out Free Novelty L and P plates through there website, there are various different colours and styles to chose from so grab one while you can!! But hurry because only the first round of them include free postage!

Oh, and it is very important to note that it appears this deal CANNOT be redeemed in Internet Explorer (weird i know, but thats how they have done it!) So i suggest you use Firefox/chrome... etc

For those of you who dont know me, i was the one who posted the Repco 20% Off Voucher, Free Fuji Xerox hat, Free Turtle Wax, Free shell Vpower upgrade and the 4.95 pizza deal and i will continue to deliver you guys awesome deals as i come across them!

And as usual, if you find this post useful, Please add rep!

Cheers,

From Your Friendly Bargain Hunter,
~SwordFish

And here is the URL
Hotpl8s - Novelty Probationary P & L Plates

PS: I have no idea of the legality of these!

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
This is taken direct from there website!

Thanks for visiting HOTPL8s.

With the launch of our innovative patent pending Novelty Probationary Sticker Sets we want you to be one of first to have them.

We have a limited number of "L" & "P" Sticker Sets to give away absolutely FREE of charge (valued at $9.95) and the postage and handling is also FREE (valued at $3.50).

When these sets run out we also have a limited number of "L" &" P" Sticker Sets to give away where all you will need to pay is the small postage and handling fee of $3.50.

Now imagine what your friends will say when they see you driving around with the latest fashion accessory on your vehicle.

If you would like to claim your HOTPL8's Novelty Probationary "L" or "P" Sticker Set please fill in the form below.

Depending upon your delivery address it may take up to 21 days for delivery.

Thanks again.

PLEASE DON"T KEEP US A SECRET!!!!

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
orded some for amusements sake well see how long it takes me to get pulled over

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
RTA NSW said:
Display of P plates – P plates (red/green P on white background) must be clearly displayed on the front and back of the outside of the vehicle. The letter P on the plate must not be hidden.

So they are legal as long as you get the white background ones and have them outside your car (NSW only)

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
nice one dude, better then the hat lol!!!

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I was kinda hoping they'd have more designs, but they say they've got more coming soon...