Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Frenzal's VR Commodore

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
Grannygetter VR - Slammed, venetians, whitewalls, visor

So as this is my first post on Just Commodores I may as well show mine...

I've owned my '94 VR Executive for probably 12 months now. Picked it up for $1k so it's a bargain for the condition it's in, considering it's a 18 year old car. I haven't changed much since I bought it except taking off the wretched boot spoiler, removing the headlight covers, dash mat and tow bar and my old man 'offering' to pull off the window tint for me (you can still see some of it on the back window).

It's fitted with the standard 3.8L V6 and 4 speed auto, so it's nothing special. Everything is stock under the bonnet, except the grime. I've got absolutely no idea how much power it's pushing but it's probably not a damn lot.

I don't really have any plans for it as of now. I'm not happy with how high the rear end sits so I might get some lower springs just to level it out. I wouldn't mind going full bogan and slamming it on black stockies and thin white walls. Pretty certain I've seen a VR or VS on here with a setup like that and it looks pretty sweet.

Anyway, pictures...
Current
Commo5.jpg

Commo6.jpg

Commo7.jpg

Commo8.jpg

When I bought it
10-04-09_0947.jpg

Last edited:

deanos70

Reaction score
Hi mate
Nice looking ride and for 1K its a bargain , enjoy it

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
Nice mate, I like it. I rekon keep those rims, put Kings Lows in the rear, get some MACE stuff, upgrade the suspension, brakes and exhaust and you'll have an awesome daily.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Looks nice and tidy mate :)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks like a very neat car especially for $1000. I like those wheels on it too, they suit it well.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
Nice mate, I like it. I rekon keep those rims, put Kings Lows in the rear, get some MACE stuff, upgrade the suspension, brakes and exhaust and you'll have an awesome daily.

No no no. That costs money ;)

Looks like a very neat car especially for $1000. I like those wheels on it too, they suit it well.

Yeah, they're not bad. They're 16" CSA's. I'm not sure on the model but I'm pretty sure they've been discontinued. One of them had a hair line crack in it a while ago and me and my old man had to get old mate at tyrepower to source one out for us. Put a nice dent in the pocket I can tell you.

I'll try and get around to getting some interior and engine bay shots when I get the chance.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Bit weird seeing a stock executive with a clubsport rear wing. Looks clean though and for a bargain price to.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Nice car mate, good to see you removed the rear spolier, it didn't suit it at all IMO. And you got it for a good price as well.

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo
Thats a fricken Bargin!......Dont thrash it around....

And to get money....you work! Quite a simple concept. First you compile a resume about your working history, skills and other ****..then you go hand it in....then you get interveiwed....try not to look like a bogan while you say **** bout yourself...then you smile happily when the old fart gives you the job.......

Simple!

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Mate that is nice good pickup