Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Frenzal's VR Commodore

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
yess! do that looks heaps nice. if you dont i will!

Was just looking at your VS. I think it'd look great done the same way. I'd almost go for silver stockies on yours though. Personally I'm trying to achieve a black against white theme for my entire car, whereas you've got the door rubbers and bumper strip things removed and paint matched so the black and white is almost lost a little. Dunno though. Up to you to be honest. Trible B's car looks good with silver stockies.

could just do this,would look nice aswell.
2ahee12.jpg

nx5edw.jpg

Doesn't look half bad actually, especially with those thinner whitewalls. My mags aren't actually too crash hot though so I'd be keen to get new wheels. Lots of gutter rash on them (from when the old girl was driving it) and they're starting to show their age. Either way I'm not changing the wheels or tyres until my current tyres are done (they're almost new) or I get some new springs.

Gotta get venetians too ;)

Last edited:

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
Interior pics. Yuck
DSC01800.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

Engine bay pic. Yuck
DSC01803.jpg

Exterior pic. Very niiice
DSC01799copy.jpg

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
so ive decided the white walls with black stockies is a great idea, i hope you dont mind :p they wont be on all the time anyways :)

cars looking good man, the interior looks good, but i recon go hire a steam cleaner and it will come up 20x better!

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
That's awesome man, glad you've decided to go that style. Definitely a cool look and should look sweet on your Commo.

Been meaning to steam clean the inside actually, there's like 8 years worth of kids bum sweat and mcdonalds softdrink over it and god knows what else before that... So scummy.

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
That's awesome man, glad you've decided to go that style. Definitely a cool look and should look sweet on your Commo.

Been meaning to steam clean the inside actually, there's like 8 years worth of kids bum sweat and mcdonalds softdrink over it and god knows what else before that... So scummy.

yeah hopefully, thats what i was thinking, i might need some more lows at the back but :p

yeah haha thats too true, my interior isnt too bad but i still wanna do it one day just to see the amount of human slime that comes out.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
yeah hopefully, thats what i was thinking, i might need some more lows at the back but :p

yeah haha thats too true, my interior isnt too bad but i still wanna do it one day just to see the amount of human slime that comes out.

Human slime? Looks like I'm not the only one who watches Mighty Car Mods ;)

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
I've still got the spoiler I removed if anyone is interested. Send me a PM and make an offer :)

I'm not sure if it's even possible but I want to take off the gray trim piece between the tailights and give it a nice shot of black. Does anyone actually know how to remove this piece. I could only get the whole assembly off and my tiny brain couldn't find a way that the two parts could possibly separate.

Attachments

• DSC01794.jpg
    DSC01794.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC01796.jpg
    DSC01796.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 280

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
sweet car man, it's got potential :thumbsup:

I might be wrong, but the gray trim has a few bolts holding it in from behind inside the boot lid?
That's just what I saw from taking my tail lights out a few times, my trim was white already so I never had to take it out haha