Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Frenzal's VR Commodore

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
act as if you're a genuine buyer and see if you can meet him in person to "view" the car, and show up in your car. I always enjoy catching scammers out.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
act as if you're a genuine buyer and see if you can meet him in person to "view" the car, and show up in your car. I always enjoy catching scammers out.

That's the plan boss ;)

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
i was looking around on there,my mate was interested in it he showed me an i thought i knew it from some where.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
Looks like the guy took down 'his' commodore. I asked him for some interior shots and if I can view the car next weekend and got no reply. Nek minute. Car gone.

C4L4IS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR '93 Calais
good **** mate. love the look! although, not with the whole "drop da azz" look haha
and I know they aren't legal, but getting a spare set of tail lights and tinting them black would look good too.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
good **** mate. love the look! although, not with the whole "drop da azz" look haha
and I know they aren't legal, but getting a spare set of tail lights and tinting them black would look good too.

Yeah I've decided not to go with the "invisible caravan" look. Hopefully just lower it a fair bit nice and level. But I'm really conflicted with what wheels to go with. I did a couple different mock ups to get ideas. If I keep my wheels and tyres I have now I can just get the walls painted, which would be cheapest considering my tyres are barely used. If I go with stockies then I'll still need to buy new tyres and the two large diametre wheels are out of the question, way too expensive. I'm pretty keen on the first option to be honest.

Attachments

• Commo.jpg
    Commo.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 316

C4L4IS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR '93 Calais
in my honest opinion; keep the 5-spokers that you've got and run them as your dailys, maybe give them a rub and a fresh coat of paint, and pick up a set of stockies or some interceptors, people sell them cheap as chips these days, paint them black then get a set of Portawalls for them ($140) and you've got a nice looking VR (when it's lowered properly)

C4L4IS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR '93 Calais
or get some 18" VY SS rims and do them black.

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
in my honest opinion; keep the 5-spokers that you've got and run them as your dailys, maybe give them a rub and a fresh coat of paint, and pick up a set of stockies or some interceptors, people sell them cheap as chips these days, paint them black then get a set of Portawalls for them ($140) and you've got a nice looking VR (when it's lowered properly)

I already got some stockies, cost me nothing, but the tyres are finished. I may as well just get proper whitewall tyres. Butttt that will have to wait until it's lowered cause it would look horrid normal height.