Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fresh VE pics!!!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Has anyone removed a car bra before? These are very hard to remove would take some kids from a not so nice neighbourhood a extra 30seconds to remove them:p

blackahcdx

Reaction score
holdensupporter2005 said:
why do they even cover the bonnet, You can see ALL the contours anyway???

I think that the VE will come out ok, Don't really like the flared guards that much though!!!!

you can see that there are two ridges down the bonnet, just like VX, but the covering disguises all the detail of them, hopw big they are, exactly how wide they are, so therefore its doing its job :D

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
BadMac said:
Stop complaining and update the gallery OK :whistling :bow: :bow: :bow: .
You have missed the interior pics and these ones.
Also note the regos you have missed.
We now have UAM-466 as a Base Omega (Exec in old language). Plus the one I PM'ed last night.

So hard to get good help these days.
I can't update my gallery guys, it's a locked thread and I'm not a moderator anymore, plus I've hit my quota so I can't upload anymore anyway :p I recommend getting Dave (AirStrike) to update the gallery, I forwarded your PM to him but it looks like he hasn't done it yet (but I know he will - he's a good bloke)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Juzza said:
I can't update my gallery guys, it's a locked thread and I'm not a moderator anymore, plus I've hit my quota so I can't upload anymore anyway :p I recommend getting Dave (AirStrike) to update the gallery, I forwarded your PM to him but it looks like he hasn't done it yet (but I know he will - he's a good bloke)
Damm straight hes a good bloke:p
Plates and pics have been updated.
AirStrike :air:

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
mmm audi/holden looking better and better everytime you see more.

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
I can understand the front and rear body covers - but why on every spy shot so far are the false sidevents/side indicators on the front wing always taped?

Is not as if we haven't seen them on the VZ. By the time anyone has worked out the car it is a potential VE - the side vents ain't exactly going to blow it's cover.

Why not just stick bits of black tape on the doors as well?

Or maybe thats how they will look on the new VE - be easier to change the globes I suppose.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i think the next bloke thats sees the ve should follow it until it gets parked. wait a lil while jump out n rip em off!! ill be happy to do this aslong i see one. ill take some pics n post em on here. copy this post to the ls1 guys aswell so the message gets through to every one! im sik of waiting.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
SSV8pilot said:
I can understand the front and rear body covers - but why on every spy shot so far are the false sidevents/side indicators on the front wing always taped?

Is not as if we haven't seen them on the VZ. By the time anyone has worked out the car it is a potential VE - the side vents ain't exactly going to blow it's cover.

Why not just stick bits of black tape on the doors as well?

Or maybe thats how they will look on the new VE - be easier to change the globes I suppose.

are they gunna be fake vents again or are they actually gunna serve sum purpose this time???

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Nice find,

I would be tempted to rip off a car bra or two...

Cheers
MaT

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
fu2 said:
looks like holden are going back to the no coloured handles days for the exec

those ah astra wipers are the new pedestrian safe ones. so if you hit someone they suposedly wont hurt them self on the wipers

Thank god! I have always worried how much damage the wipers would do to me if I got hit by a car.

Reaper