Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Front Airbag Sensor Locations? VE 2010 Makes

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
does any one have a picture or graphic of the front airbag sensors locations in Ve, my model is wagon 2010 make if that helps

below are images of a sensor i found just sitting between the washer bottle & radiator i cant seem to find a location hole/spot to line it up to

Airbagsensor.jpg

Airbagsensor1.jpg

please any1 confirm asap if its just meant to sit some where between the front support bracket/engine bay or do they have location points to place this sensor in as i need to fit the front bar ASAP so i can sleep and make my dyno booking at 6am tomorrow :boxing:

thats if its a airbag/safety sensor im sort of confused lol cause at first i was thinking hey ex cop car siemins GM sensor maybe GPS locator would explain why i get pulled over every time i cruise :rofl2:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

b0red2tears

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 5.7
Ok I know this is an ancient topic but the sensor is supposed to be fitted on a plastic bracket that clips onto the bottom of the aircon condenser making it sit directly in the airflow entering the radiator.
Good to know what sort of sensor it is, I got on here trying to find out.