Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Front bumper and sub

B

BITE ME!

Hey guys,

My Vr Berlina was hit in the front by another car not so long ago and im very upset about that becuase it has cracked my front bumper. :ranting: Instead of fixing it i tought about gettting a body kit for the front. :) Anyone know what would look good on it and how much its worth?

Also i have a 600 watt sony amp and want to get some subs in the back and use this amp to power them, anyone know what brand/size subs i should be looking at? :wave:

Thanks

richie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Commodore 3.8V6
sub in a box from pioneer is easiest option, all the work done for you and can get a decent 800w'er 12" for 250 or so

D

damo15

Also i have a 600 watt sony amp and want to get some subs in the back and use this amp to power

sell the sony amp there no good get a desent amp (cadence, kicker, alpine) the amp the most im portant thing. build the box ur self it will save u heaps. make it out of 21mm thick mdf. and talk 2 ur local car audio supplier about what sort of sub or subs u should run.

get a VS clubby front bar that will look shmik :D

cheers damo :flame:

G

GOD-38L

get a bigger sony amp

i have a 600watt sony amp 4 my speckers n a 1600watt sony amp 4 my subs