Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

silverknight2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Hi I am wanting to change my front bumper on my 04 VZ executive wagon to one that has the fog/driving lights so I have two questions ...... 1. which bumper from the VZ range would suit best for this if anyone has any before & after pics of doing a swap could you please post & 2. are the fog/driving lights easy connect & how is it done unfortunately electrics are not really my thing any help will be much appreciated.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Best bet would be to keep an eye out for SS/SV6 whatever that has not had a front hit and being parted, bumper, inners, lights, wiring etc. Don't forget things like the dash and wiring now also needs a way to turn them on. I say that in case they don't all use the combined headlight/Foglight switch.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Some cars had the fog light plugs and wiring just sitting there waiting to be used. In those cases, you need a fog light relay and a headlight switch that has fog light feature. Plug and play.

I like the Calais front bar the best.

silverknight2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Hi Aus78 & Fu thank you for the advise i will definatley check for wiring etc.... see what i come up with hopefully i can get it sorted something i have wanted to do for awhile as they look much better with the lights in the bumper & the bumpers also look the part.

apologies for the late reply.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
steven-he-you-are-late.gif