Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front suspension problem vz calais

shanghaivzcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais
hey people,i have a problem with the front suspension on my 05 calais 190kw,the front left seems to sit higher even on flat surfaces than the front right,its only done 80000kays an it doesnt do rough drivin just mostly highway,just wondering if any one else has same problems an if its anything to worry about...thanks

shanghaivzcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais
nope its stock standard on the outside,nothings been done to it,when i first bought it,it was fine its just the last month ive noticed it,it doesnt do hard driving so i dont no wat it is,also the steering wheel doesnt sit straight it pulls to the left,an b4 anyone asks i havent hit a curb or anything im the only one who drives it,an the front left wheel seems out of alinement to..

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
don't know then mate, if u think it is veering left and doesn't sit right i would have a good look underneath at the upper/lower control arms, struts, steering rack etc. look for any damage or better yet get someone who knows a thing or 2 about the cars and see what they think. Sounds like theres a problem with something in the region.

Ben

shanghaivzcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais
thanks anyway,i'll just take it to a suspension place,they charge a fortune,but if its gota be fixed...

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
check your strut bushes. One has probably collapsed.