Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: 2 X 19" Inch Schmick looking mag rims & Brand new Tyres

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Hi Guys. Up For sale 2 19" Inch Mag Rims & 2 Brand New Tyres...

ITEM: I'm not sure the name or brand of the rims but they are a fantastic looking rim. They are 19/8 5 Stud pattern and will fit most 5 stud cars such as Ford, Commodore, BMW, WRX, Magna, Golf, Camry, Toyota Hilux.

Pictures do not do the rims justice. I only have 2 fitted to the front of my VS Commodore because I traded them in for my four 18's and put a deposit on the other two which I could not afford at the time but now I am selling the car and so the rims go to.

They come fited and balanced with 2 BRAND NEW rotational tyres. Tyres are "LING LONG L688 245/35ZR19". They have a nice tread pattern and feel nice to drive on...doesnt vibrate or go too hard into the bumps.

I will throw in a full set(16) of chrome wheel nuts and a full set(4) of lock-nuts. Wheels have chrome sleeves and chrome valve caps you can have aswell. If you like I will also give you the rings that go onto the hub an inside the rims so that they run true that is if you have a Commodore or if the rings fit the hub on your car.

Do not miss this oppurtunity to grab a great pair of rims for such a low price. They are well worth it...!

LOCATED: I am located in VICTORIA Western Suburbs of Melbourne.

CONDITION: Had them for about 2 weeks...they are in top nick...not a scratch on them! They are practically brand new...

PRICE: MAKE ME AN OFFER! Can also be found on eBay (Item Number: 270013975902)

DELIVERY/PICK-UP INFORMATION:: I am located in VICTORIA Western Suburbs of Melbourne for you to pick them up however I would be willing to deliver if not too far...Interstate buyers/bidders would have to organise their own way of getting the tims to themselves whether it be courier or whatever...

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal, Bank Deposit, Money Order/Bank Cheque, COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Email ([email protected]), PM ME or call me on 0434-610-495

PICTURES: I have photo shopped one of the pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like with the other 2 rims...

83_1.JPG

72_1.JPG

d3_1.JPG

d1_1.JPG

82_1.JPG

ff_1.JPG

5c_1.JPG

aa_1.JPG

2b_1.JPG

2f_1.JPG

Cheers!!! :thumbsup:

Please note that this is for 2 RIMS & 2 TYRES ONLY! NOT a full set of rims and tyres...Can Hook you up with someone that can do the other two fairly cheap...

Last edited by a moderator:

macdee

your local "Hoon"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
so i assume they will come with receipts?

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
macdee said:
so i assume they will come with receipts?

Are you suggesting they are stolen or something?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
no, but just two rims does sound a little suss.

'suppose you may be able to flog them off to someone who wants spares for their set

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
they are legit...I just couldnt afford the other 2 at the time...ive had quite an interest in them actually...

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rims Sold!

Rims are now SOLD...Cheers, Joe... :thumbsup: