Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS Alpine MRP-M350 monoblock amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
more info... your subs are TS-W304C 300wRMS @ 4ohm SVC. you would wire them in parallel ( + on amp to both + on subs, same deal with - ) to create a 2ohm load. you will need to find a monoblock that can provide 600wRMS or more at 2ohm.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Sorry to sound like an arse.. but I don't understand that at ALL!

Can you explain in dumbarse terms.. lol. I hate technical talk mate!

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
ok.. your subs are 300watts RMS (aka continuous) with 4ohms of resistance (each). to wire them correctly in your situation in an easy way: just connect all the +'s together and all the -'s together which will make both subs 2ohms of resistance total and that will be the load on the amp. the lower the resistance the more power can flow through the subs but all amps have different capabilities which can handle certain loads. most monoblocks can handle down to 1ohm. a monoblock than can produce 600watts RMS (continuous) or more at 2ohm will suit your needs. hope that helps :thumbsup:

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
Hi mate. Would you do $150 delivered to Sydney?

Let me know asap

Cheers

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
azzfox said:
ok.. your subs are 300watts RMS (aka continuous) with 4ohms of resistance (each). to wire them correctly in your situation in an easy way: just connect all the +'s together and all the -'s together which will make both subs 2ohms of resistance total and that will be the load on the amp. the lower the resistance the more power can flow through the subs but all amps have different capabilities which can handle certain loads. most monoblocks can handle down to 1ohm. a monoblock than can produce 600watts RMS (continuous) or more at 2ohm will suit your needs. hope that helps :thumbsup:

vaguelly.. I might just go to JB Hifi, and see what they can do :confused:

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
tr3nt said:
vaguelly.. I might just go to JB Hifi, and see what they can do :confused:
a **** job maybe? :p only heard bad things about JB. just look for a Monoblock saying "600w+ RMS @ 2Ohm" and i could guide you a bit more with the wiring :)

**600w+ = 600w or more**

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
give u 60 and a 250 amp or 100 without amp would pay full price but my money is tight and i really need this amp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.