Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: Audio Gear - Soundstream AMP and JL 12" Sub with Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Hey fellas, selling my audio equipment. i need the cash for another commodore and also i dont plan on really havin the doof doof anymore. More infor below.

ITEM:Soundstream 4ch Xtreame Series amp (XTA480.4), 12" JL Audio sub with a JL brand encloser, ported and carpeted.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: Amp $300 firm, Sub 150 ono

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I would post amp at buyers expense but imo the sub and box would cost too much, but would also post at buyers expense.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: Email ([email protected]), PM, Phone 0437183096 Tim

OTHER INFO: The sub and amp are in bloody excellent condition, i had them both in my skyline but that is for sale now also. The amp puts out 480watts per channel. I can throw in nessessory wiring if needed but i would recomend buying a new wiring kit. U can buy the lot for $400. Im looking for a quick sell as my skyline doesnt seem to be selling that quick and i need the cash for a new commo.

PICTURES: I have pics, but im not on my puter, so i wil host them in the next few days.

Infest

Reaction score
Text message sent.

Infest

Reaction score
Ok, no worries then.

Status
Not open for further replies.