Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS...Bosch Super 4 Spark Plugs

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
I'm not expecting to be around for about a week from Wednesday, so if anyone wants to grab a set either jump in today (Tuesday) or sit tight till I'm back home.

cheers....and thanks to those who have been quick to take them up...and also to to those who have put up some positive feedback.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey mate, i'll take a set, I've sent you a PM, let me know when you get back, so we can organise it.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
Got these yesterday heaps quick with postage chucked them in today havnt been anywhere yet but the initial start up i feel has improved top stuff

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Got these yesterday heaps quick with postage chucked them in today havnt been anywhere yet but the initial start up i feel has improved top stuff

I fitted my new set yesterday in the Ute, the difference is unreal. Since I've had the ute I thought it had a flat spot in the clutch which was causing it to shudder, must have been a miss-fire as the new plugs sorted it right out. Damn I love these plugs.

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
got a set of these(posted them very quickly!!)and it fixed my ruff idle, i only replaced my plugs about 10,000ks ago with the Bosh super plus ones and it was still the same, now i got these its running perfect, suggest any1 to get a set!!

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Pm sent :)

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
well I got lucky and got home this arvo with only 5 little holes in me & without a big slit from chest to bellybutton....been told to do nothing for a month...not even to bend over to pick something up much less work on me cars......

good to hear everyone is happy :dance:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
well I got lucky and got home this arvo with only 5 little holes in me & without a big slit from chest to bellybutton....been told to do nothing for a month...not even to bend over to pick something up much less work on me cars......

good to hear everyone is happy :dance:

Get someone to chuck the bumper on the bench and start sanding away :thumbsup:

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
Get someone to chuck the bumper on the bench and start sanding away :thumbsup:

now theres an idea :thumbsup:......not so easy with changing the roof lining and parcel shelve thou....but where theres a will theres a way