Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS: Car Bra to suit VX HSV GTS (Melb SE) *** SOLD ***

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
ITEM: FS: Car Bra to suit HSV VX GTS *** SOLD ***

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $150 or best offer.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup is preferred but I can post at additional cost if required.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD or Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or email [email protected]

OTHER INFO: For sale is a Car Bra Australia item that I purchased for my VX GTS. The Bra is in excellent condition and really helps to avoid those stone chips you get when you are on a trip in the country, as well as protecting the paint work from those nasty insects (locusts, moths etc.) that seem to abound from time-to-time. It's far, far easier to clean a Car Bra than to try and get insect remains and other contaminants off the front of your car.

The Bra is made from black leather with a felt lining to protect your paintwork, and is very easy to fit and remove. You will not find a better quality Bra. Cost $570 new. May also fit a VX Clubsport or Senator, but this would have to be verified by fitting it to your vehicle.

PICTURES: I can provide pictures, but unfortunately I have since traded my VX GTS, and don't have any pictures of the Bra on an actual car.

Last edited: