Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS: Complete L67 Engine/Trans/Loom/ECU

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
ITEM: VT L67 Engine/Trans/Loom/ECU

CONDITION: Used but in great condition

PRICE: $2400

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup preferred, but will put on a pallet if the buyer organises it to be picked up by a courier. I have an engine crane to load it onto a trailer ute if it is being picked up.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup or bank deposit if being picked up by a courier.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or call/message 0433 738 395

OTHER INFO:
This was removed from a WH Statesman that had done 170,XXX kms. It was removed and replaced with an ecotec because the owner of the car could not get insurance on it (P plate laws in VIC prohibit them from driving supercharged cars).

It includes the complete engine (except for power steering pump), transmission/converter/lines, Loom, and ECU. Engine cover, fuel hoses, belts etc

I can personally vouch for the condition of this engine as I took it for a drive before I did the conversion. It drove great and the transmission shifted gears as it should (no slipping whatsoever). The car was 100% stock and always serviced.

PICTURES:
Video:
YouTube - VIDEO0016

Pics:

Last edited:

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Bump.

Plenty of people asking if I can 'hold' the engine for a couple of weeks until they have the money....first one to hand over some cash gets it I'm afraid.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
anychance you're keen on fitting it??? if not, is it much stuffing around to slap this into a v6 conversion???? and is all parts needed for the conversion in the sale (except power stearing pump obviously). pm me if you can im watching the ebay listing too :p

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
PM Sent......

Bump, ebay auction ends tomorrow night. Every one needs boost in their life!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Bump, Added additional info in first post. Had people ask me if it comes with the engine cover - yes it does ;

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Bump. Auction finishes tomorrow night for those that want to have a bid.