Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: Ecotec bits

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I have for sale off of VT V6 Ecotec.....
1 x set of Yella Terra 1.8 high ratio roller rockers (with associated plates etc.) these rockers are only 4 months old and are in excellent condition,
Also a set of Brand New Crow heavy duty valve springs to go with the rockers (130lb on the seat & 280lb open)
Paid $1000 - asking $700

1 x Pacemaker extractors & 2.5" cat-back Hurricane mild steel exhaust to suit VT-VX V6 sedans.
System is only 4 months old also, combined with the rockers, made 127Kw @ the wheels on stock tune.
Gives the V6 a nice grumbly note, while not being too loud and raspy.
Paid $1100 for the extractors and system - asking $700 also

I am willing to drop this price if someone decides to buy the whole lot,
PM me and we'll sort out some shipping arrangements and pics if you like.
Cheers

R

RevHead1313

Roller rockers

how much for just the roller rockers or do they come as a set with the springs???

Cheers
TJ

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
whatever you're doing, you have too much money. Can I have a job?

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
RevHead1313 said:
how much for just the roller rockers or do they come as a set with the springs???
Cheers
TJ
Hi TJ,
Obviously you dont have to run the stronger springs with the rockers, but in my case, i would like to get rid of them together.....make me an offer and we'll go from there
Cheers

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
TheForgotten said:
whatever you're doing, you have too much money. Can I have a job?
Too much money? I didnt know that situation ever existed!:whistling

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
EcotecManiac said:
1 x Pacemaker extractors & 2.5" cat-back Hurricane mild steel exhaust to suit VT-VX V6 sedans.
System is only 4 months old also, combined with the rockers, made 127Kw @ the wheels on stock tune.
Gives the V6 a nice grumbly note, while not being too loud and raspy.
Paid $1100 for the extractors and system - asking $700 also
No offence mate, but you're asking way too much for the extractors. You can buy them brand new for less than $500 from many suppliers, $600 worst case scenario.

Obviously if you buy them from an exhaust shop you pay through the nose, and would expect to pay that much.

A mild steel exhaust system you expect to pay $250-400 fitted.

So if someone shopped around they could get that setup brand new for $700-800 fitting the extractors themselves.

If you dropped the price a bit you'd get plenty more offers I think.

I'll remove this post if you want, just message me.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
ProphetVX said:
No offence mate, but you're asking way too much for the extractors. You can buy them brand new for less than $500 from many suppliers, $600 worst case scenario.
Obviously if you buy them from an exhaust shop you pay through the nose, and would expect to pay that much.
A mild steel exhaust system you expect to pay $250-400 fitted.
So if someone shopped around they could get that setup brand new for $700-800 fitting the extractors themselves.
If you dropped the price a bit you'd get plenty more offers I think.
I'll remove this post if you want, just message me.
Hey Prophet,
No harm mate, I see your point, but from where I am(outback qld), it's hard to get a gauge for the going prices for gear closer to the coast.....i'll probably end up selling the exhaust locally, it will save headaches in the end, but the rockers and springs are not a drama to send anywhere, so it's all still up for sale.
Cheers

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
EcotecManiac said:
Hey Prophet,
No harm mate, I see your point, but from where I am(outback qld), it's hard to get a gauge for the going prices for gear closer to the coast.....i'll probably end up selling the exhaust locally, it will save headaches in the end, but the rockers and springs are not a drama to send anywhere, so it's all still up for sale.
Cheers
Ah sorry, I didn't even think of location, living in Sydney its pretty easy to get a good deal on parts given that there are so many places to get them.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
these items are still for sale....make me an offer!:)